Automated processes increase accuracy which results in higher-quality payroll, reduces errors, saves time spent on ‘clean up’ and ensures compliance. From your business rules to overtime and absences, your time and attendance system should relieve you of payroll burdens, not cause more of them.
With time and attendance automation through iSolved Time, you can collect, manage and process your time and attendance data with the same easy-to-use interface as iSolved HCM. Time also offers a variety of data collection options to fit any workplace environment, including biometric and nonbiometric physical time clocks, iSolved Mobile app, and/or employee self-service. Whether your employees are in an office, shop floor, on the go or on a job site, Time has you covered.
Time enables you to proficiently and successfully manage your employee time tracking, scheduling and even job tracking if desired. It replaces any manual time tracking procedures such as paper timesheets or disparate systems that have difficult integrations with your payroll and HR systems. The seamless connection from Time to iSolved HCM keeps everything in one place, ensuring it’s easy of use, access and control.
Adding iSolved Time to your HCM solution helps you improve your bottom line. You can eliminate buddy punching, clerical errors, scheduling problems and more. Getting started is fast and efficient and the technology is extremely flexible to accommodate your business rules. Permission levels are at your discretion for administration, supervisors, managers and staff. Pay rules, exceptions and differentials are up to you. Reporting is robust and extensive, and you can review the valuable information you need whenever and however you need it.
- Easy to use and quick to learn
- Multiple web browser support
- Unlimited employees, pay policies and shifts
- Simplified tracking of all accruals, such as sick and vacation time
- Error checking system to evaluate time
- Punches against shift and pay policies
- Automatic time entries for approved absences
- Multiple overtime categories
- Time rounding based on settings you create
- Shift differentials
- Meal and break time reporting
- Handles flex time and split shifts
- Holiday management
- Unlimited user-defined schedules
- Administrator security defines and restricts access
- Optional employee self-service
- Optional job costing module
- Automatic email notifications to supervisors including time card errors, time off requests and verification
- Flexible and unlimited pay codes – assign any type of hours (overtime, holiday, etc.) to any time throughout the week
Time and attendance automation with iSolved Time can help drive your business with increased efficiency, optimal staffing and reduced compliance risks. If you are looking for these changes, you should take advantage of time and attendance to increase your bottom line.